Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My father has an excellent health

There are three reasons why my father has an excellent health, even though he is over fourthty years of age. First, he has an excellent condition because he quit smoked cigarettes since 8 years ago. He quit smoking cigarettes because whenever he worked, he would be cough several times and it hurts his troth. Second, his excellent health condition is also because he can be able to decrease his wrong kinds of foods. For example, he would eat red meat and deep-fried soups three times a week and nowadays he rarely does so. He tried to become more vegetarian and he said “I have more energy after I become vegetarian”. He also has routinely exercises. For instance, every morning he always runs with his beloved Golden Retriever, Scarletjo. He also plays badminton on weeken at Ancol. Indeed, my father is in better health condition than his sons.